Bradley L. ClarkFounding Attorney
Founding Attorney Bradley L. Clark Born was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. As a young child, he decided to do something to serve the underdog. Now, in every case he handles, he chooses to represent individuals as people before clients. In doing so, he is able to understand the individual and the influences in their lives while preparing a defense.
Due to his diligence and dedication to defending his clients, he has helped hundreds of accused individuals achieve positive results, including:
- Full acquittals
- Case dismissals
- Reduction of criminal charges
Background as a Former Prosecutor
As a former prosecutor, Attorney Clark has a unique perspective of the judicial system. He has spent more than 25 years cultivating and growing his reputation in the courthouse as a tireless advocate. This experience allows him to employ time-tested strategies and in-depth knowledge of the law to each criminal case he takes on.
His Promise to Clients
Attorney Clark gives his clients an opportunity to continue with their lives without the permanent consequences of alleged criminal conduct. Backed by a solid reputation for success, he promises integrity, professionalism, and aggressive representation that keeps each client’s needs and best interests at the forefront of everything he does.
Call Fort Worth criminal defense attorney Bradley L. Clark at (817) 435-4970 or schedule your complimentary initial consultation online today.
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 1991
University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- B.A. - 1988
Past Employment Positions:
- Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney, Assistant Criminal District Attorney, 1992 - 1999
- Managing Partner of Clark Law Firm - 1999 to present
- Collateral Consequences of Criminal Convictions, Texas A&M School of Law
- Texas, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 1991 - Present
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1991 - Present
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation (Top 1/3 of 1% of all Texas Attorneys)
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association Criminal Section, Chair 2013 - Present